An ancient Japanese healing technique (for relaxation & stress reduction) based on the principle that the therapist will channel energy into the patient by means of touch (or without), and using healing crystal stones to activate the natural healing processes of the client’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being. Improving the flow of energy around the body, can enable relaxation, reduce pain, speed healing, and reduce other symptoms of illness. ~ (60 Min) ~ $100
- A subtle and effective form of energy healing using spiritually guided life force energy (Rei-ki)
- Practiced in every country of the world
- Being used in many settings including hospitals, hospice, as well as in private practice and in self-care
- A wonderful complementary modality in a personal wellness or healing program
Reiki is not:
- Affiliated with any particular religion or religious practice.
- New -- Reiki energy itself is thousands of years old.
Defining qualities of Reiki:
- A practice of transmitting healing energy through the hands.
- Passed on through the attunement process.
- The energy is not guided by the practitioner, but the energy has its own innate wisdom to guide itself.
- Reiki energy is not based on belief, faith or suggestion.
A Reiki session may help ease tension and stress and may help support the body to facilitate an environment for healing on all levels- physical, emotional and spiritual. A session is pleasant and relaxing and is most often utilized for one’s own personal wellness.